Building Bricks Activity Bundle
$25.00 – $40.00
eBook PDF Format 374pgs.
Learning has never been so fun!! This year-long bundle of building brick activities will have your students begging for more. Differentiated learning opportunities build key reading, math, and logic skills while students have fun learning with building bricks. Covers seasons and holidays with four levels of learning opportunities for multiple ages and abilities. See description below for details. NOTE: Activity sheets are compatible with LEGO™ or other classic size building brick.
10% off $50 Order
15% off $75 Order
20% off $100 Order
25% off $200 Order
(code: FLASHSALE ends: 3/31/23)
⭐Simple, Low-Prep Format
⭐Interactive & Hands-On
⭐Meets or Exceeds Standards
⭐Multiple Students & Abilities
⭐Simple Format Outlines
⭐No Expensive Teacher Guides
- Additional information
- Reviews (8)
BUILDING BRICKS MEGA ACTIVITY PACK
Hands-On learning key math and reading skills with building blocks.
Each set includes 30 brick building mats (10 thematic designs with 3 levels each), 10 brick building task cards, and 2 universal follow-up worksheets. Specific details for use are included in the chart below.
- Brick Building Task Cards: These colorful task cards are great for creating your own math centers.Students chose a card, create the picture and answer the question.Follow-up with one of the worksheets below.
- Build of the Day Follow-Up Worksheet: This version asks students to model, write, count, & tally. Students are then asked to graph and compare the different colors in their build.
- Build of the Day Follow-Up Worksheet: This version asks students to model, write, count, & tally. Students are then asked to graph and compare the sized bricks used in their build.
Brick Building Mats: (See preview for full examples)
- Easy: Students build the picture then practice finding their word in the sentences below. Encourage young students to say the word as they touch it with their finger. Older students can read the sight word sentences for reading practice, or write them on their own notebook paper.
- Medium: Students follow the steps to plan then recreate the picture without a colorful template. Students must look at the smaller colored grid for reference as they recreate the build on their mat.
- Hard: Students complete the reading and math activities as they build the pictures. Each picture has a different skill for students to showcase. Graphing, Tally Marks, Inequalities, Planning, Roll & Build, Spin & Read Sight Words, Addition, Subtraction, Spin & Build Sight Word Writing.
Required Materials: Students will need bricks such as LEGO™ or Strictly Briks™ in a variety of colors. Brick sizes will be 2×2, 2×3, or 2×4. No other sizes are needed for this pack. Optional: It is recommended that students have a base mat 6.25 x 6.25” or larger to build their pictures. Younger students might benefit from a transparent 6.25” square base they can place exactly over the building mats to see where to place their bricks (see the medium level above).
8 reviews for Building Bricks Activity Bundle
Add a review
Frequently Bought Together....
Color & Learn A-Z Animals & Habitats$30.00 – $40.00
ASL Sign Language Bundle$30.00 – $40.00
Smart Start Morning Work Bundle$75.00 – $100.00
Anna H. –
My son is a lego junkie, but not so much a school fan. This will be a fun sneaky way of getting him more engaged in his schoolwork.
Kyla F. –
Love this! I am using this with my oldest son (8 yo) and middle son (5 yo) this summer to when I need time to work on things and they need something to occupy themselves. They have enjoyed it so far. I also printed several and put together little packets with legos for my oldest son’s class as a take home for the summer. They were very excited about it. 🙂 I am looking forward to putting these into the classroom in the fall.
Ginger F. –
So creative! This is going to be so engaging to my students.
Amanda B. –
So many options for fine motor skill improvement.
Melina H. –
Complete package. Has leveled activities.
Sharon S. –
Easy to use. Kiddo loved it!
Elizabeth N. –
I run an after school Lego group. The kids love starting our group with one of these builds, and then work on other things. They love these.
Lori F. –
Excellent resource for brain bins. Thank you!