Showing all 4 results
eBook PDF format
Tots and Preschoolers will love this hands-on set of 30 Pencil Control Skill Sheets. Each sheet is divided into four daily assignments for students to complete. This set starts with single strokes and progresses to picture tracing and beginning mazes.
Please note this is a PDF downloadable product only. Binder and pens are shown for suggested use only, nothing will me mailed.
Follow up with our Maze Writer Handwriting Program for best results.
eBook PDF Format (668pgs.)
HUGE Year-Long Mega Bundle of Fine Motor Skills Activities you can use for letter of the week, instant learning centers, early finishers and more. Each monthly pack, September through June, includes 60+ pages of no-prep, hands-on activities and resources. See below for a full list of included themes and activities.
eBook PDF Format Only
Please See Product Description for Video Sample
Fine Motor Alphabet Activities, Games, Worksheets and More…. These are perfect for your Letter of the Week Learning Centers. Every set added to this bundle focuses on the letters of the alphabet, alphabet sounds/phonics, beginning letter words, and fine motor skills. Includes 19 different sets of activities, each designed to encourage and excite your students about letters!
- Fine Motor ASL Letter Charts
- Fine Motor Alphabet Drive & Write Mats
- Fine Motor Alphabet Dip & Dot Q-Tip Painting
- Fine Motor Alphabet Beginning Letter Dab Worksheets
- Fine Motor Alphabet Sounds Maze Pack
- Fine Motor Alphabet Brick Building Pack
- Fine Motor Alphabet Mats (Blank Uppercase & Lowercase)
- Fine Motor Alphabet Cuisenarire Rod Pictures
- Fine Motor Alphabet Phonics Cards
- Fine Motor Sign Language Minibooks
- Fine Motor Listening Skills Sheets
- Fine Motor Letter Sound Path Mazes
- Fine Motor Letter Cut & Paste
- Fine Motor Alphabet Popsicle Stick Pictures
- Fine Motor Pom Pictures
- Fine Motor ABC Playdough Mats
- Fine Motor Dab & Read Sight Words (Fry’s 100)
- Fine Motor Snap Cube Mats
- Fine Motor Skills Alphabet Pattern Block Mats
eBook PDF Format
Spelling has never been so fun! This editable spelling pack is perfect for practicing sight words, spelling lists, or even names, while building key fine motor skills. Simply TYPE in the word you want your student to practice and it will AUTO FILL the word into 10 hands-on activity mats. Students will use playdough, letter magnets, snap cubes, bricks, pattern blocks, crayons, scissors, and even ASL as they learn to spell their word. This set is amazing for spelling, sight word of the week programs, or even for helping your students learn their first and last names. (See below for requirements)